In this article you will discover the 7 natural, tasty fat burners that anyone can include in their healthy weight loss recipes. These are all rich in nutrients and possess Fat-melting talents for you to shed some unwanted pounds off your body.
You can include these foods in any sensible weight loss recipe to give your body that extra metabolic kick, which is vital to shave off weight quickly. All the foods listed below are very rich in nutrients and possess special fat-burning talents which in turn will satisfy your hunger.
1. Grapefruit – Grapefruit is a must when it comes to healthy recipes for weight loss. According to Dr.John Cerd of the University of California it dissolves fat and cholesterol and has an average of 74 calories, which in turn delivers a whooping 15 grams of pectin. This is a special fiber which helps to lower fat and cholesterol. It is also rich in vitamin c and is fat and sodium free.
2. Coffee – coffee is considered one of the best metabolic enhancers according to Dr. Mary Adams of the University of Florida. Studies also show it can burn more calories than normal. We've all heard about the potential dangers of caffeine, which can increase anxiety and insomnia. So moderation is the key here. (To follow a low calorie weight loss recipe add some skimmed milk and try doing it without sugar)
3. Soups – a study was affected way back in 2004 by a very talented nutritionist Dr Andrew Foreyt of Baylor College of medicine in Texas. He found that dieters who ate soup before lunch and dinner as part of their low fat weight loss recipes, tend to keep the weight off longer than those who did not and in fact the more soup they ate the more weight they lost.
4. Apples – the most practical effect of these marvels of nature is to leave you feeling satisfied longer, says researchers. In fact A research done by Dr. Peter Webber of the medical University of Kentucky shows that apples are very rich in soluble fiber which prevails hunger pangs by guarding against dangerous swings or drops in your blood sugar level. A must in every weight loss diet recipe.
5. Spinach – Rich in iron, beta caoten and vitamins c and e spinach has the ability to lower cholesterol, burn away fat and rev up your metabolism. It supplies all the weight watchers recipes with most of the daily nutrients needed.
6. Mustard – a study by Dr Garreth of Oxford Polytechnic in England found that one teaspoon of mustard normally called for in Mexican, Indian and Asian recipes speeds up the metabolism just as caffeine. “Mustard is natural and totally safe” Jane says. “it can be used in everyday weight loss recipes and it really works” “I was shocked to discover it can speed up the metabolism by as much as 25 to 30%” Dr Jane says.
7. Tofu – You must include tofu in your weight loss plans. It's a health food from Asia also called soybean curd. Tofu contains iron and calcium, almost no sodium and no saturated fats at all. Experts suggest 40 grams per day. It increase metabolism a lot and even lowers cholesterol. Tofu is ideal for your weight loss recipes when adding it to soups, salads and sauces.
These are just 7 fat burning foods which all contain fat melting talents. There are more proven and popular fat fighting foods to include in your weight loss recipes. You can also learn how to use a technique called calorie shifting – you can confuse your body to burn fat faster.