First, I want to say thank you to Angel Lou for nominating me for the Sunshine Blogger award. Please visit her personal blog “Strong Heart” where she shares her thoughts on many different topics at https://missdlblog.wordpress.com/
Sorry for my late answer, Angel Lou 😉
I was very surprised about the nomination for this award as my blog consists mainly of a compilation of articles and videos by others that I find interesting and helpful and want to share with my readers. But I am happy that there are apparently people who enjoy my efforts.
The Sunshine Blogger award is given by bloggers to bloggers who inspire positivity and creativity in the blogging community.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you in your blog post and link back to her/his blog.
- Answer 11 questions that the blogger asked you.
- Nominate 11 new bloggers to receive the awards and write them 11 questions.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine blogger award logo in your post on your blog.
My answers to Angel Lou’s questions:
- What’s your niche about?
My blog is all about weight loss tips, workout & exercise, healthy food and how to keep up the motivation when trying to lose weight.
- What makes you decide to blog?
I started my blog because I am continuously searching for weight loss tips on the internet for myself. I started out with about 244lb in September 2017 and have reached 220lb by now. When I find interesting information on how to lose weight, healthy recipes, or what workout might be the best, I post it on my blog. This way, I can easily find it again and at the same time hopefully help others on their weight loss journey as well.
- What would you do if you didn’t blog?
As blogging in my case is mostly sharing what I found, it does not take a lot of time. So I would pretty much do the same as I do now. I would search the internet for information that can help me with my weight loss.
- What would be the advice that you want to give to the new bloggers?
If you think about starting a blog – just do it. There is nothing to hold you back. It’s fun and with today’s blogging solutions you do not have to be much of a techy person either.
- If you had a chance to win a lottery, what would you do to the prize?
I would quit my 9-5-job and spend more time with my kids. But I also dream of creating a start-up center for people who did not get a chance to realize their business ideas anywhere else. I am sure there is a lot of “unused” creativity out there that is mainly blocked by lack of ressources.
- What’s your favorite song at the moment?
- Do you get pressured about blogging?
- What’s your favorite dessert?
- What’s your dream job?
I'd love to be a travel journalist
- What is the story behind your blog name?
I am convinced that you have to be smart when trying to lose weight to be successful. There is no such thing as a miracle diet that works for everyone. You have to be smart and choose the best parts of all the diet plans that are out there and then create your own, individual “Smart Diet” from it.
- Name 3 traits that you have.
I am optimistic, helpful, and open-minded
- What are you blogging about?
- When and why did you start your blog?
- What are your goals for your blog?
- Do you have a special strategy to get more followers for your blog?
- If you were invited to a talk show on TV. What would you like to talk about?
- If you had the chance to live your dream – where would you be and what would you do?
- Do you spend more time per day writing your blog or reading other blogs?
- What are your three favourite blogs?
- What would your best friend tell me about you?
- If you had the power to change any grievance in the world in the blink of an eye, which problem would you address?
- What's your favourite inspirational/motivational quote?
Discovering Your Happiness – https://discoveringyourhappiness.com/
bodyandsoulnourishmentblog – https://amiracarluccio.com/
The Jessicaness – https://thejessicaness.co/
You, Me & Tennessee – https://youmeandtennessee.com/
Professionals Health Connection – https://professionalshealthconnection.com/
sassyfitnesschick – https://sassyfitnesschick.com/
art of being fabulous – https://artofbeingfabulous.com/
Dr. Eddy Bettermann MD – https://dreddymd.com/
Waking up on the wrong side of 50 –https://wakinguponthewrongsideof50.wordpress.com/
CurvyLogic – http://curvylogic.com/
Jean's Writing – https://jeanswriting.com/
Thank you for all of you for reading my blog and supporting me. 🙂